• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Omnipotent Riding Partner

MotoPsycho

Lifetime Member
Great spring snow, and a visit to GoogleEarth brought a new boondocking location.

While en-route to a new "virgin" acreage, we experienced terrain GoogleEarth fails to display.... Apparently, the "big Feller" above was ridin with us - I got stopped just in time.

100_4785sm.jpg

100_4789_2sm.jpg

Here, my riding partner Frado, enters the "don't go this way again" waypoint in the GPS

100_4794sm.jpg
[/CENTER]

Does anybody know of a good laxitive? It's been 3 days now and I still can't get the "bung pucker" to loosen up! :jump:

THAT woulda sucked..

OUCH...

I had a similar situation happen to me.. But it was only a 20-24 foot drop off into a ravine..

I landed so hard, I bent the foot wells over and broke off the throttle..

I had closed mine eyes and hammered the gas

All on a 1976 TX 440.. OUCH..

Needless to say i was a bit shaken up..

LazyBastard said:
It looks like it *could* be done, problems are as follows; 1) he's lined up with a tree, 2) how do you get back out?

Actually, if you look at the last pic, the tree was well off to the side - That is what first clued me in on stopping. It's not often that you see the top of a 50' tree at eye level!

Back