• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

On the Fence

BigGMC

Thinking about getting an 06 RTX or Attak, I rode an 05 RX1 last season and loved it. So now I am thinking of getting a new 06 but cant decide which one to get, I love the look of the RTX but I do some off trail riding in the UP of michigan. Does the attak and the longer track give that much more flotation for deep snow? Is it worth it to have a heavier sled? 70% on trail and 30% off trail. Thanks for the input.

MightyWarrior is right. Because you want to do some off-trail riding the Attak is the obvious choice. I purchased a GT, but, I would have gotten an attak if I didn't already have a Warrior. I've ridden both and if you're giving anything up you wouldn't be able to tell. The Attak is a great sled! ;)!

BigGMC said:
Thinking about getting an 06 RTX or Attak, I rode an 05 RX1 last season and loved it. So now I am thinking of getting a new 06 but cant decide which one to get, I love the look of the RTX but I do some off trail riding in the UP of michigan. Does the attak and the longer track give that much more flotation for deep snow? Is it worth it to have a heavier sled? 70% on trail and 30% off trail. Thanks for the input.

the attak sounds like your sled......go for it! :flag:

BTW...the red ones are faster!

Dan

I was in the dealership for 2 hours last weekend in the exact same dilemna. Went for the Attak & not gonna regret it 1 bit.

Back