• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario trails

Tell me about it. Bought three passes online and feel like I just threw away over $400. If this latest snowfall holds and we get a little more, we might get some to open soon. Our club is usually pretty aggressive on grooming and getting trails open.
http://www.osgoodesnowmobileclub.ca

Mooseman you are close to us! This is definitely not encoutraging weather we need 20-30cm's of snow on top of this ice wasteland.

Definitely but I've seen this club open the trails with less than that. This sucks big time.

Looking at the OFSC map, they don't look any better. I'll ask my son who's in college there.

My buddy is going out today to check the trails in our area to see if they are grooming.

Looks like the B trail out of Pembroke is open! Time to blow out the carbon in my sled this weekend.

We are close here, just need a bit more snow to cover rocks on the pipeline. The lakes are staked just closed because of the land trails. Mattawa and Bonfield look open.

On my drive back to North Bay from Ottawa the snow started to appear a little bit after Chalk River. Looked like Stonecliffe and Deux rivière area were out packing just not open yet.

We are looking at another 10-15 cms here this week.

Trails are open in Bonfield
Heading there Friday morning

Leaving for Cochrane saturday. Got a buddy up there now says it's mint. But very cold.

We're getting another 5cm tonight. Driving by yesterday, the mowed corn stalks are still poking through the snow so we need more snow. :letsnow:

Back