• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY 20th Anniversary Ride Shirts 2021-22 Season now!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
TY 20th Anniversary Ride Shirts 2021-22 Season!!!
I hope you guys like the throwback look for this year. We are really pushing to have everything available by the first ride in January, but due to some extended lead times, we will have them for the Giveaway for sure!!

ty_jpg (Small).jpg
If you want a shirt please fill out the attached order and send into Webmaster@totallyamaha.net along with your payment via check or paypal. Thanks and enjoy the new ride shirt. More info below.

LongSleeve-Sweatshirts-Tees (Custom).jpg
TotallYamaha20thAnniversaryHoodiesPROOF 2 (Custom).jpg
Prices:
T shirts: $16 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $3 for 3XL and $5 for 4 XL
Long Sleeve: $20 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $4 for 3XL and $6 for 4 XL
Sweatshirts: $24 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $3 for 3XL and $5 for 4 XL
Hoodies: $33 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $3 for 3XL and $5 for 4 XL

All shirts can be ordered in Navy or Heather Gray.

Mug (Small).jpg
30oz Insulated Tumbler: $20 ea.
Navy Beanie: $10 ea.
Steel Gray Baseball Cap: $15 ea.

The Baseball cap and Beanie will be embroidered with the 20th logo.
Navy Beanie.JPG
SteelGrayHat.jpg
You must contact me and use Paypal friends & family direct for the shipping rates of $9 per shirt in the US and $18 per shirt for CA. If you use the Paypal order forms using the links at the bottom of the page the shipping rates are set. If you want to pick them up at the ride I will have your name on your orders and available at the rides that I will attend or I can arrange the TY Ride leader to hand them out. If you are ordering multiple shirts that need to be shipped please contact me for a shipping total before placing order. (I can give you a better rate). If you do send PayPal, please send as a friend to avoid extra fees on our end.

You can send payment via PayPal to webmaster@totallyamaha.net or you can mail a check or cashier’s check to:

Totallyamaha
PO Box 331
Schofield, WI 54476

The ride shirts will be available anytime after printing. I will have only a FEW extra at the rides that I will be attending. So if you want a shirt you should order NOW. Deadline is Dec 6th.

Please email this completed form to webmaster@totallyamaha.com

**ALL ORDERS ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 6th**

This Image is the FINAL-DESIGN and it has some subtle changes due to printing size and location.

Click on the attachment for mail orders. There is a Word Doc and a PDF

*If you want to use the pay now form with PayPal or CC to ship direct <<click here>>

*If you want to use the pay now form with PayPal or CC to Pick-Up at Ride <<click here>>

Attachments

• TY Ride Shirt PreOrder 2021.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 238
  • TY Ride Shirt PreOrder 2021.pdf
    66.6 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Order placed! I won't make any sponsored rides this year as my sleds (and winter rental) are in the Adirondacks. Would love to make it out for a TY ride someday or join one closer to me if/when it happens.

Order placed! I won't make any sponsored rides this year as my sleds (and winter rental) are in the Adirondacks. Would love to make it out for a TY ride someday or join one closer to me if/when it happens.

I understand!! Would be awesome to have you on one sometime!!

An old fashioned $90 check will be headed your way tomorrow.
:Rockon:

Back