• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oxygen Helmet Review

Same here rode last week in the U.P 20 something degree days, fogs when riding off trail from heavy breathing, condensation forms all around the shield then when you open it all the condensation falls on inside of shield. I have the 2020 model, had to get a warranty replacement shield at Renze Power Sports in Munsing Mi. the second day of use due to delamination of the shield. I ordered a CKX Mission helmet last night, will be using it in two weeks! My buddy rode 10 minuets with his new Oxygen, glasses kept fogging up,,,,,,,,,,,, his Oxygen is going up on E Bay...........................

Finally got to ride last night and it was warm out, it worked flawlessly, I’ll have to see how it is when it’s cold .

Finally got to ride last night and it was warm out, it worked flawlessly, I’ll have to see how it is when it’s cold .
I find that the helmet works as it should when cold. Extreme cold or otherwise the helmet will not fog and can be a bit on the warm side. I will sometimes crack open the shield and let a little fresh air circulate in the helmet. If I start to work the sled and create moisture from breathing hard or sweating I find the moisture will collect in the front and can become somewhat of a problem if it freezes. Not sure how this issue can be resolved, condensate will freeze when exposed to extreme low temps. Helmet does perform very well other than how warm it can get.

Ya gets warm but tonight we have freezing rain and it was sticking even on high :dunno:
One note; I recently changed windshields on my sled. The new one is 2" shorter. The Oxygen helmet performs very different now with the way the air is hitting the face shield. I can not tell if it is going to be an issue or not. I can say that before the new windshield if I was standing up riding and there was freezing rain it would stick to everything but if I got behind the windshield it was typically much better and did not freeze. I think windshield height may have a big influence on helmet performance.

Back