• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Painted, and got some good pics in the sun

Let me know....

Attachments

• PIC00004.JPG
    PIC00004.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 66
  • PIC00005.JPG
    PIC00005.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 68
  • PIC00009.JPG
    PIC00009.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 78
  • PIC00010.JPG
    PIC00010.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 74
  • PIC00013.JPG
    PIC00013.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 87
  • PIC00014.JPG
    PIC00014.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 94
  • PIC00012.JPG
    PIC00012.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 62

The paint looks flawless, I'm just wondering if the color is correct ??? Is it possible it's just the color that the camera is picking up ? We all know that some cameras can show off-color sometimes. Otherwise, everything looks great, definitely stands out !

Guys... look at the seat to reference the colour on the panels.

Terry... like the chrome number plate with either that windscreen or the optional mid one in chrome. Might just have to borrow that idea.

Now get to polishing that tunnel !!!

700Canuk said:
Guys... look at the seat to reference the colour on the panels.

Terry... like the chrome number plate with either that windscreen or the optional mid one in chrome. Might just have to borrow that idea.

Now get to polishing that tunnel !!!

Good point for a reference, however, the seat isn't a perfect match to the stock colored panels on this sled either. I'd say it's just a camera issue.

lucky_7 said:
Sweet! The only thing I would change is to get an all black seat cover!!

Working on that one.....

The nose and all plastic were painted the blue pearl color from the Apex and Attak. There was no way of matching the stock nose color on the Nytro, and then having it saty matched thru the different light codes, (Sun, flouresant light, overcast,etc.)

I figured the blue plastic from the shock protectors, the blue plastic hand guards, and the blue sticker overlap would blend in with the seat.

700 - the chrome number plates are a thicker material, and did not flow evenly when I put them on. That is why the Yamalube stickers are on there to cover up my mistakes.

Back