• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

I have Tuner 3 skis off my 17 Yamaha sidewinder Ltx se. They are black with orange ski loops. Any takers?

I have two exhaust clamps that I purchased on eBay ($17) from below listing (eBay 3625204948050), as one of my originals was a little bent after removal. When I went to use one of the newly purchased clamps, I found that they were just a little larger than the original, and couldn't be used. Both the orig (2007 Apex GT) and ones purchased (indicated to be from 2011 RS Vector) allegedly have the same part # 8FA-14715-00-00 per the ShopYamaha.com parts finder, however the eBay ones are slightly larger.

Let me know if anyone wants them, I can drop them in the mail. No cost, but you could make a donation to TY4S if you wanted.

From eBay Listing:
OEM PAIR OF MUFFLER BANDS OFF OF A 2011 YAMAHA RS VECTOR GT WITH 5,196 MILES.

If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase PLEASE message us prior to taking negative actions . We will do our best to make it right.

We can be reached at our shop 11-7 pm EST 3153085940, the shop is closed on weekends and holidays.

THE EXACT MODEL AND YEAR A PART WAS REMOVED FROM IS LISTED IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION. Please verify fitment to your machine prior to purchasing.

The majority of the parts we sell are used. Please if you are someone who expects new parts at used prices do not purchase my items. Used parts may be dirty and or have marks from normal use.

Domestic shipping rates are for the 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska International and PR shipping in most cases cost additional.We ship out parts a couple days a week so please accommodate this into your expected delivery. Local pickup is welcomed.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 268

Back