• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Performance Lite = Good stuff

Tuco

Extreme
For those on the fence about performance lite seat and exhaust. It took me about two hours to install the pair. The seat is very nice and the exhaust has a great sound. Louder than stock but quieter than my bender rx-1, perfect sound I think.
Newsled036.jpg

Newsled048.jpg

Newsled052.jpg

Newsled050.jpg

Newsled053.jpg

that look's great.Are you going to put a after market rear light on or just leave it?

I am not going to run a tail light. I was holding off on mounting the jack until I got the seat on due to the stock exhaust shields. Todays project finish the buttons on the seat and mount the jack.

The package was about $1g. I should be getting the s/c in this week so I dont think I will get to compare it properly to the stock exhaust. ya baby. Just need more snow and the fuel management.

Hi Tuco, Thanks for the photos! I'm interested in this kit!

Is the seat firmly attached to the sled with these buttons ? I use my knee a lot when riding in deep snow by pushing with it on the seat !
Was the instructions provided clear and simple?
Is the weight saving claim for real ?

Thanks!

Errol, No instructions where provided, but It was pretty simple. I had a problem getting the muffler in but with alittle manhandling and a dremel it went in. The seat feels pretty snug on there but I dont have any time on it yet. The weight savings are pretty accurate I guess. The seat is super lite and the stocker is pretty heavy the same goes for the exhaust.
WiVector, The stocker is spoken for already sorry.

Back