• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer DOA on trail!

We found the pinched wire. It had rubbed on the frame and worn thru. All fixed and put rubber tube on the frame to keep it from happening again. Thanks for the comments everyone.
What was the location of this wire? Just curious for future use.

I relocated the cluster and the wires under the upper panel shifted and one rubbed slightly.

So we get home I rode today and it died on the lake on me. Had to get a tow home. Again. Kicking multiple engine codes 84 13 25 11. Anyone seen this one?

Ya we have the manual. Two are throttle related and two are sensor related. And yup out of nowhere driving 50km and dead stop. I rode all morning too. And rode like a dream.

Its the weirdest damn thing. I keep hoping someone else has encountered these issues but I'm thinking my sled is "special"

I had a "special" sled too for a time LOL. Wouldn't trade mine for anything at the moment (ok maybe a turbo'd one just like it).

All I can recommend is to take panels off and check every connector you can find. But im sure thats already obvious... sorry

I agree with MikeWalters, something must not be plugged in properly and fell out.

13-25 are on the airbox. There is a sensor with both a electrical plug in and a tube on the bottom side.

We pulled everything apart and nothing. Not a wire out of place. :-X the codes went away, but it's like phantom codes

Battery terminals tight?
It's possible that when you relocated the cluster, wires could have been pulled tight somewhere.

Yep and we checked for that. Not seeing anything

So it's running now? And you say codes are gone?
Just wonder if the ecu is acting up? Since after the wire shorted it out, maybe it's internal? I've not heard of this and again I'm just throwing thoughts out there.

So we get home I rode today and it died on the lake on me. Had to get a tow home. Again. Kicking multiple engine codes 84 13 25 11. Anyone seen this one?
Ohhhh man, not good.
13/25 plagued me back when I first got my 07.
If not really carefull unplugging those connectors to the sensors on the airbox, the wire gets super weak and break. They would interminatly throw a code. Hit a bump and it would go away. I never quit on me tho, limp mode kicked in and I got her home under its own power at least. Ended up jumping them but stay positive. Once fixed it'll be a great sled!!

Back