• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Weight

That weight could be accurate. Gas weighs around 6lbs. per gallon so a 10 gallon tank would weigh 60lbs. and the coolant and oil would use up the other 10lbs.. So 482lbs dry sounds right.

hi guys and gals

well I was @ the shop and just had the mountain lite full of fuel, oil, and coolant and tiped the scale @

531 lbs wet

Gas is lighter now, being that it is oxygenated it weighs 2lbs. less per gallon. Also, synthetic oil is lighter. This should lighten things up buy 18-20lbs. :drink:

So a Phazer Mtn Lite (531) weighs less than a Phazer GT (553) both fully wet ???

phazer

Dont know wut to tell ya

Thats wut are scale says.

I still think that is kinda heavy for a 500cc but yamaha is always a bit heavier than the comp cause they over develop for strength.

I would rather have a 30lb heavier sled that can take abuse than a lite weight one that breakes every ride or first tree well or roll over.

JP

You should see if your dealer has a copy of the certificate of Origin, that will show the weight of the sled by itself.

devin said:
hi guys and gals

well I was @ the shop and just had the mountain lite full of fuel, oil, and coolant and tiped the scale @

531 lbs wet

If 531 lbs WET that would be to good to be true :)....

I hope your right

Back