• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pick my SE up this weekend

Picked up me SE today. Everything was as Yammy advertised back in March, EXCEPT the rear suspension's front pivot arm did not have the U-shaped reinforcement tube that they showed on the website and had equipped on the proto sleds at the consumer shows and demo rides. Not a huge deal, but a difference that I noted.

I got S/N 362. I'm curious how many they built?

sd5500 said:
I wonder why I have yet to hear from Filers?

Call them... That's what I did and they immediately setup a delivery time. They needed about a week leadtime to setup the sled. Delivery took about 15 minutes.

garserio said:
Picked up me SE today. Everything was as Yammy advertised back in March, EXCEPT the rear suspension's front pivot arm did not have the U-shaped reinforcement tube that they showed on the website and had equipped on the proto sleds at the consumer shows and demo rides. Not a huge deal, but a difference that I noted.

I got S/N 362. I'm curious how many they built?

Interesting about the tube not being there. Was there anything in it's place? Is this the tube that was around the front shock on the front arm?

That is unfortunate if they are not coming with a reinforced front arm. That part is prone to bending when the sled is ridden very aggressively through the bumps or jumped a lot.

Can anyone tell if the front arm is larger diameter tubing or has some other type of gusseting?

LJ 452 said:
Interesting about the tube not being there. Was there anything in it's place? Is this the tube that was around the front shock on the front arm?

Nothing in its place. Looks like a std RTX arm. Typical Yamaha to make last minute changes. The rear pivot arm is HD as advertised, however.

Anybody pick up a '09 Accessories catalog yet from their dealer so we can start adding some "bling" to our SE's?

I need pictures of some of the accessories.

Talked to my dealer today to schedule a pick up date and they told me that they were told the side fuel caddies will fit the new 09' tunnel. So I'm back to were I was before, I guess I have to wai and see when I get it.

Back