• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pics large yamaha tunel bag on shorty&137

TestMaster Yes I am aware ltx and xtx have same length tunnel. Just wanted to see the ltx.

monte1214 could you please share the part number of the bag. Thanks everyone!

Is there a mid-size that falls somewhere between the one in the pics and the midget one that comes on an XTX ??

I used the Cat one as I really liked it on my M8. Just right size for snow bungee to fit in.

bag.jpg

2015 xtx

Attachments

• 20141019_155522.jpg
    20141019_155522.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 360
Here is mine on the 14 XTX and yes the tunnels are the same on LTX and XTX. I am carrying 3 spare belts, enhanced tool kit, Torco octane booster, heavy duty tow rope, shock pump, duck tape, zip ties, extra gloves and usually end up with my inner liner of my coat in there without expanding the bag to full size.

Nice snow shot sled.jpg

I'm from Canada and it's the Tunnel Gear Bag. Part # SMA-8JP63-00-00
I had the Seat Pack, thinking it'd be enough, but it's small!! Part # SMA-8JR63-00-00

The Tunnel Gear Bag holds everything I need and more.

I also have the stock bag that came with my '15. Who wants it? PM me.

Here is mine on the 14 XTX and yes the tunnels are the same on LTX and XTX. I am carrying 3 spare belts, enhanced tool kit, Torco octane booster, heavy duty tow rope, shock pump, duck tape, zip ties, extra gloves and usually end up with my inner liner of my coat in there without expanding the bag to full size.

View attachment 99878
Why do you carry 3 belts?

I mounted mine permanent and added the net to snug it all in.

The old stainless steel Stanley thermos has lasted 25 years.... because it can beat the daylights out of anything you put it in - lol

viper-bag.jpg

Why do you carry 3 belts?

Yup last year with the 8jp belt I was blowing them about every 200 miles. Blew 3 in one day on a 300+ mile ride. First one had about 300 miles on it before we went to 9#'s of boost it lasted about 30 miles. 2nd one went at about 210 miles in The last one was never broken in and it went about 160. luckily I had stopped and bought another one at Pat's Yamaha in Greenland. Or I would have never made it back.

Now I am machined for the 8 dn and hope that is the last one I have to buy:hide:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Saddle bags SMA-8JP73-00-00. Easy to put on when you need them. On a rtx le 129

Here's the Large Tunnel Bag on my LTX-DX.....I've loaded it with everything I "think" need.
I was able to fit a 6 pack foam cooler, maps, toilet paper (gotta have it), a hat/toque, a spare belt, battery cables, tow strap, crazy carpet, tool kit, tie wraps, duct tape, and rags.

I could even expand it to put a pair of shoes and a change of clothes.

I'm really happy with it!!

Was looking at your bag and was wondering this bag looks smaller and same part number http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/oe...es-luggage/5632b46487a866079834c4bb/seat-pack

is it the picture as I have a 16 ltx dx

tks chuck

Back