• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PIC's of ram air kits please.

The more COLD THICK AIR you can get OPENED UP the better, kinda like when i get it STUCK i have to take my helmet off to BREATHE...more air and the better me/sled will perform.i open up everything from big to small.like R/C small.LET IT BREATHE!!

ROCKERDAN said:
Daryl1 said:
Can the fuel be turned up on each cylinder without a programmer??

YES but this is only for just off IDLE....it has no effect above the bottom end,it helps if you get a slight hesitation when you first flip the throttle with ramair to clean that up.

mine was fine with ramair...from what i hear its only 1 out of 10 sleds needs it to clean that up.

Dan
Dan......that ajustment is the lower fuel..And out of maybe 14 only 1 sled didnt need to be turned up.My first Ram Air lid came from FixPowersports and they sent along info telling you to turn it up.The turn up seems to really change the bottom end throddle reponse..IMO only.

Back