• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pictures from weekend ride in NewYork

riverrat

Expert
Rode at camp in Northwest Adirondacks Saturday, had 12-14" I love my GT. Here are some pictures...... Some pictures are from a week before. What a change...

Attachments

• 100-0037_IMG.JPG
    100-0037_IMG.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 100-0039_IMG.JPG
    100-0039_IMG.JPG
    271.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 100-0042_IMG.JPG
    100-0042_IMG.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 100-0045_IMG.JPG
    100-0045_IMG.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 100-0046_IMG.JPG
    100-0046_IMG.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 100-0048_IMG.JPG
    100-0048_IMG.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 100-0049_IMG.JPG
    100-0049_IMG.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 100-0050_IMG.JPG
    100-0050_IMG.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 105
  • 100-0051_IMG.JPG
    100-0051_IMG.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 100-0052_IMG.JPG
    100-0052_IMG.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 127

I LIKE THE NUMBERS ALSO, I DIDNT WANT TO PUT THE STICK ON PLATE ON. IS IT ILLEGAL TO PUT THOSE ON INSTEAD OF THE STICKON NY PLATE? RIVERRAT.......

I think it is illegal if someone wants to be a prick and I think you will probably get looked at harder, but wait for someone to make you change it before you do. Here is a picture of mine with aluminum back up plates.

Attachments

• DSC00176.JPG
    DSC00176.JPG
    556.1 KB · Views: 157
riverrat said:
I LIKE THE NUMBERS ALSO, I DIDNT WANT TO PUT THE STICK ON PLATE ON. IS IT ILLEGAL TO PUT THOSE ON INSTEAD OF THE STICKON NY PLATE? RIVERRAT.......
I have had stickers on tunnel for yrs with no problem. but law states that the provided stickers must be put on fron/sides of sled.
DMV-provided registration number decals must be displayed on both sides of the cowling of the snowmobile at all times. The cowling is defined as the forward portion of the snowmobile surrounding the engine and clutch assembly. Any display position behind the snowmobile cowling (tunnel or seat area) or on the windshield is illegal and could result in an expensive citation for violation of the registration law
Here is the link for regulations: http://nysparks.state.ny.us/snow/reg_display_ins.asp

Hi riverratt great pics,just one question,your guards/mirrors look sweet,how do they work,do they hit while you turn sharp,and can ya see out of them enough to see who or what is beside and behind ya,and are the mirrors adjustable.??

My handguards with mirrors are great. I can see well behind me and they do adjust by turning mirror. They dont vibrate and still look good. They dont hit the windshield, this is a low windshield, not a mid height model. I like them so far, 50 miles worth.....

Riverrat Where's your camp it looks familiar. I'm 4mi. south east of South colton on the diamond club. We have some members from your home area. I took my Attak out on Sat. I have a 10 acre medow behind my house. After a few track adjustments it hooks up! No monster stand-ups but wicked pull. I have 108 down the middle

I still have mine in the booklet for the sled. I do not want that big nasty sticker on my sled anyplace. I am thinking of removing the orange side reflector and mounting a nice plate for the reg. stickers. This covers the amount of side reflection required by law also and eliminates that orange. Riverrat, take your sled to Jonny Law and ask him for a free safety inspection. The one you get trail side after he looks over your sled and gives you the little sticker for the year saying you have been checked out. If your stickers pass that your GOLDEN and then let us know. I will do what you did with your numbers. I can handel a ticket since I don't drink/ride over the limit if I drink and ride at all. My SXR has pipes and reg. on the tunnel and I have been stopped several times with no problems. Doug

Hi Diamond Driver, I am at Aldrich, near StarLake. I know where you are. nice area. I ride south into Lewis County or east over to Wanekena and to Cranberry Lake. I run the C7 railbed alot up to Tupper and to Malone at times, have also unloaded near SantaClara and to Charlies or Malone. I have done a big loop a couple of times and come through the Diamond club before. I hope we get good snows to cover the railbed..Cant wait......

Riverrat No wonder it looks familiar. I worked at the paper mill in Newton Falls for 22 years. I have spent a lot of time sledding in that area. I hear the new trail to Wanakena from Harrisville will be open this winter. That will be handy for you. I took some advice from some guys on this forum and warmed my side panel before I placed the reg. sticker. I know it is early but seems good so far. I have had a lot of trouble in the past getting them to stick to the textured side panels.

Back