• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pictures Of Support Bars For Tall Windshields

sxmatt

Pro
I can't find pictures of just the support bars for the tall windshields. Would someone please post some. I am cuious where and how they attach to the machine. How easy they are to remove, are there holes left behind if I put the stock windshield back on on warmer days.

I have found pictures of tall windshields on this site, but I am looking for just pictures of the bars.

Thanks
Matt

Some pics... I have the medium height windshield on now and I just put some stainless allen heads where the supports would go. Looks like they belong.

Attachments

• 100_0348 (Small).jpg
    100_0348 (Small).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_0349 (Small).jpg
    100_0349 (Small).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 111
This is a little closer shot. They are cumbersome when doing routine maintainence and dismantling and accessing anything lower than the shield.

Attachments

• IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 102
i ran the tall shield with no braces a few times with good luck.yes hi speeds too.

Attak i purchased had a tall windshield that i removed right away - put a ss screw in each hole and it looks fine.

Back