• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pipe Question

I have one nytro with excell header and muffler great hp gains and sounds super cool. I have another nytro with excell header into stock muffler good hp gains and stock sound. Ilike both units but after 300 miles a day the excell header and muffler gets to you a little. The biggest problem is the popping noise gets out of control and no way to get around it.....

YamahaFreak said:
Bender slip on, Sounds amazing!!! :Rockon: Havent got in trouble and passed lots of DNR!
I heard fines at the highest of 275, but that was a guy with a 2 stroke with a can it was LOUD! Almost too loud, but you should be fine

X2 Love the Bender! Fantastic sound that turns heads. Have not been hassled by DNR - YET!!!!! :die

yamahahaha said:
do u not find the bender looks like garbage? or did they make a cover for it or something?

Looks the same as stock. It is the trail version.

I would recommend the Schmidt Bros. Nytro dual exhaust for someone looking for a pipe that is trail friendly. It has a nice authoritative sound which is "not" obnoxious. Yesterday, I met up with two ski-doo sledders who said that I had a "sweet sounding machine."

nor'easter said:
I would recommend the Schmidt Bros. Nytro dual exhaust for someone looking for a pipe that is trail friendly. It has a nice authoritative sound which is "not" obnoxious. Yesterday, I met up with two ski-doo sledders who said that I had a "sweet sounding machine."

X2, got one on my sled......

Back