• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please give me your thoughts!!!

Here is a list of a few things we did to hold the Phazer together for racing

Yamaha Rear track tensioners like to break and come loose. This will cause your tension to be loose. If you take a big fender washer and install in front of the tensioner nut this will provide extra support to keep this from happening GL!

HEADLIGHT MOUNT

Make sure to add additional zip ties to the top center headlight mount to keep it from breaking off and the headlight will come flying off.

REAR SUSPENSION TIPS
Mark all bolts with a paint pen this allow quick inspection to see if one has come loose during or after the race.

Front Torque are needs some additional braces to keep it from bending email me if you need pictures.

FRONT SUSPENSION TIPS

Remove the stock A-arm bolts and Add large washer to them this adds additional support in the weak subframe area. You will also see two holes in the front spindle run a longer bolt for the upper ball joint through both holes filling the gap with washers. This allows for more support to the weak part of the spindel.

I am on the site 10-15 times per day

I don't post too much right now as we are working on our program.

I used to be under another user name because of the political crap I was involved in.

I was one of the first people to post about riding the Nytro FX as I got to ride it at the dealer unveiling before it was released to the public.

Part of our program with Yamaha will be providing tech support to other racers. Doesn't matter if they are in our division or not because we are involved for the big picture, making Yamaha sleds more competitive.

There will be a section where you can message us and I will pass on any information I can to help make your sled more competitive.

We don't know it all but we will help out anybody and everybody.

We are also working on getting a sled for watercross but it will be a 2 stroke. We will help anyone with set ups on that as well.

Our program will be providing race support through tech & parts at any and all events we attend.

I sponsor USCC cross country & IRACE snocross series so we will be attending as many events as we can. We will be at all USCC events for sure.

I also field a mx support program on MN district 23 and we have been racing Yamaha bikes since we organized the team. We help out any racer, no matter what brand, if they want it.

I have been involved with racing personally since '94 but have been around racing all my life. My father was a desert bike racer and we had family friends that raced dirt sprint cars.

I have worked in the snowmobile race industry since '02. '02 & '03 snocross seasons I ran race support for Ultra Flex Skis at the northern WI snocross regionals and IRACE snocross events. '04-'06 I was race director for C&A Pro skis and managed rider support for over 2000 racers.

I know how to run this program and make it worthwhile for everyone involved.

Back