• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Polished tunnel...

eightpilot

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Thundercat
Been busy watching the snow melt...

Attachments

• Nytro XTX 022.jpg
    Nytro XTX 022.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 171

Side pic...

Attachments

• Nytro XTX 023.jpg
    Nytro XTX 023.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 140
eightpilot said:
Been busy watching the snow melt...

I've been sitting here "STARING AT " your AVATOR PIC.......Dam that's distracting but Amazing ;):D

BTW........Looks Real :-o ...the Tunnel :tg:

What did you put on the tunnel & what did you polish it with?

TK's :flag:

That looks awsome I just don't have that much ambition. Do you mind if drop mine off, you could give me call when its done.

I don't have even the time to drop my sled off. You'll have to stop by with your equipment. There's five bucks in it for you. Ten bucks if you clean up the rails and change the hyfax too.

Busch's Super Shine Polish and some serious elbow grease. I haven't had a sled with an aluminum colored tunnel in years so I wanted to try it and see what it looked like...I also have no life. 8

eightpilot said:
Busch's Super Shine Polish and some serious elbow grease. I haven't had a sled with an aluminum colored tunnel in years so I wanted to try it and see what it looked like...I also have no life. 8
Make sure you wipe it down after every ride and keep it waxed they tend to dull fast, looks bad azzzzz. I loved mine when I had done it just was high main. but you got me thinking again......lol

eightpilot said:

Where can you buy that stuff....

SledFreak said:
eightpilot said:

Where can you buy that stuff....

SledFreak you can also get it here close to you...
http://2koolperformance.ca/sled_werx/index.htm
he is great to deal with :Rockon:

Back