• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's tune are you running?

• Turbo Dynamics

Votes: 54 43.5%
  • Hurricane

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • D&D

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Excell

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Precision

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Full Power Performance

• Hypersports

• Bikeman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMCTurbo

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137
PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE

Feel free to comment why you chose the tune you did.

My intention here is to give current and future sidewinder owners an idea of what are the popular options for tunes. It is information that I feel is valuable. Do your own research, watch the videos, make some phone calls and buy what you feel is the tune for you.

Last edited:

TD Max pump Bens customer service at the track is hands down the best. Don’t know many tuners that will devote there Friday night to being on the phone fine tuning a sled!
Thanks!
Means a lot
for the record I'm happy to do it. this is my passion.

Be carful how you post your answer. If I feel you are bashing any advertisers you will be removed. Post you choice of kit and why you run it that's fine but if you direct a comment at an advertiser I will take it as a bash on them.

Turbo Dynamics

Tons of testing and sharing (IMHO, more than anyone) that has been made public and easy to review - real-world results are just that, real-world. From all I have seen, they (and Hurricane) have the most fully-featured hardware/software available. Multiple tunes, anti-lag, data logging (invaluable), real time data display, 38 second changes from one tune to another via your phone, and knock detection and protection near release.

I have to add - Ben (TD) and Dave (Hurricane) regularly and openly contributing to this site carries a TON of weight and influence with me. Anyone who has the proven results they do and helps the way they do is a tremendous value to us all, regardless of tuner preference. We're the best online community in the industry and we're all the reason for that. Mr Sled not the least of which.

I've used TD twice now in past, My 1100t and Toms SW......worked great!

Hurricane is another great choice, both sponsors here and post often keeping us all up to date, cannot go wrong with either of these IMO.

I really wanted to wait out the first season, but its getting very hard. haha

When I get a tune, i will Vote at that time!

Dan

Excell the first season...aaron is one of the finest you can know imho.... this year going TD .. because years of dedication..experience.......safety for my motor and years of proven results are what counts to me...

Dan, technically you did wait out the first season, just sayin'.
LOL....yeah.

heck I just finished all my mods on my 1200, got her working awesome, and My bud Tom tells me he bought a SW and we are going out to ride it...That was it. I knew I wanted one anyway, but that was the beginning of the end of the 1200. Hard to stay away from the big power.

I just want to ride mine stock(100%) for at least a few good rides and then do things incrementally.....I found over the last 3 sleds doing things slowly, is really gratifying. You can really feel each step, as you work towards warp speeds..haha

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back