• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Possible option to replacing stock Nytro MTX Track

I just got home from taking my Nytro to my dealer to have them look at my track. Folded over very bad. Yamaha is sending an 09 track for me under warrenty.

Really like my PowerClaw in all snow conditions!

Much better than the Mav!

You're wasting your time putting the 09 track on. It is the same track as the 08. Irode my cousins 09 andthe track is a POS also. Although Yamaha calls this the maverick track it isn't the same maverick that they put on the Apex's. I ran one on my old sled and thaought they were a very good all around track.

but it will be better than what I have now. The 09 track that I looked at semmed to be stiffer. I dont think I have alot of choice in the matter. Yamaha is footing the bill, so I'll take what I can get.

does anyone know how much adjustment is in the stock supesion thinking about replacing my track with 146 if its possible with minor mods.

Back