• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Powder Lite Install

PMaine

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Venture, SX Viper, Nytro RTX
Hi everyone. I purchased a used Powder Lites turbo kit for my 2009 Nytro. I am told that it will produce 270 hp, which would make this a stage 2 kit making around 15 psi, correct?

Does anyone have any words of wisdom regarding the installation process, or are there instructions available?

Also, can I turn the boost down to 6 PSI or so, to avoid doing the headgasket shim and timing?

Thanks for any help.

Going be to firing questions in here as this goes on.

The turbo is a Garrett GT28RS. There are provisions for liquid cooling. My question is, is it standard practice to utilize this or is the oil loop enough?

Just checking in here again. Is there a better forum to post these questions to? I assume from the lack of response that turbo kits are not a common thing here?

Too bad. Ready to document this entire process if there was interest.

I'd be interested, I live in Calais ME. Have a 2013 nytro may be installing super charger later on.

Awesome we are not far apart. Just received my turbo kit today and still sorting the parts out.

Post and we will read! 270hp is epic : )

I'll post as long as there is interest. I'm not far from you if you ever want to drop in.

Just got to camp where I keep my sleds. Going to drag the Nytro home Sunday and start the install.

Back