• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

power surge your new 05 yamaha with a cpr turbo

Jeff, it sounds to me like you should pick up a Yamaha dealership. :shock:
That would make the logistics of this silky smooth. I see guys like Hauck and others are selling Vipers with triples and other goodies directly from their dealership as new. Why couldn't you do that too?
Maybe it's more trouble than its' worth for you? Then a again, maybe this would put you on a simlar footing as say Bender racing and Yamaha may then be more willing to use your turbo in their factory sleds (if it came from one of their own)? For the consumer it would be one stop shopping and much easier. Just my two cents? PB

PS: I would assume you would also do this on Mountain sleds?

here is the pricing for the new 05 yamahas with the cpr turbo installed, and with the proper clutching and jetting installed. these are turn key units, all you do is add gas. this pricing is only good until the END OF MARCH.
prices are subject to change if mistakes were made, but i believe this is accurate. all power surged 05 cpr turbos will come with cprs power boost controller, water cooling for the turbo, and a positive crankcase ventalator. these are all options for the standard turbo kits we sell now,

MODEL PRICE DOWN PAYMENT
rxw10sk- warrior le 13,999.00 4,300.00
rxw10k- warrior 13,899.00 4,300.00
rx10rsk- rx-1 er le 13,799.00 4,300.00
rx10rk- rx-1 er 13,699.00 4,300.00
rx10k- rx-1 13,499.00 4,400.00
rx10msk rx-1 mnt le 13,799.00 4,350.00
rx10mk rx-1 mnt 13,699.00 4,350.00
rs90mk- rs vector mnt 12,749.00 4,500.00
rsg90k- rs rage 12,949.00 4,450.00
rs90rk- rs vector er 12,799.00 4,500.00
rs90k- rs vector 12,499.00 4,500.00
rst90k- rs venture 13,399.00 4,400.00

LISTED IS THE TOTAL PRICE OF THE SLED W/O TAXES IF APPLICABLE, LISTED IS THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT THAT MUST BE PLACED BY THE END OF MARCH, AS LONG AS YOUR FINANCING IS APROVED BY YAMAHA, YOU DON'T MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT UNTIL MARCH OF 05!!!!!!

After looking at the prices listed with turbo kits installed, it almost appears as though the CPR turbo kit and its installation gets paid for ahead of time out of the customers pocket. (The deposit) The remaining amount looks like the value of the sled to be financed.
P.S. It looks to me like we are allowed to advertise on these posts ?
I thought we were not. CPR isn't the only performance shop with staff using this forum.
Gary
GL PERFORMANCE.

Gary, read Mr. Sleds post regarding advertisment type posts. Also, there are some of us who pay a monthly fee to advertise here by using banner adds. Check with Mr. Sled for more details. Good Luck...BBY

gman, you are correct, i knew i'd screw something up, the down payment is your out of pocket cost, this is the total money you have to come up with, but all you need down by the end of march is 1300.00. the rest of the balance can be paid when the sled is picked-up. anyone interested in preseason ordering a cpr turbo kit only, can put 1000.00 down, and pay the balance when the turbo is shipped to them, sorry for the oversite. jeff

power surge your new 05 yamaha with a cpr turbo

Looks like about $5500 total cost for turbo and installation. New price for rx1er is 8199. $13699-$8199=$5,500. If turbo alone is $4500, then labor and tune time is about $1000. I would guess a day and a half anyway to do the install and tune, allowing for a few hours to ride and dial in. If you try to imagine the time and dough needed for development to do a program like this, it's astronomical. Just ask Feddie at ecp. Sounds like a lot of dough but I have this much in a non turbo lake racer. If you want this kind of power and technology from a reliable source it's gonna cost. These are the machines to do it to, just hope their skids are dramatically improved. Thinking about it Jeff. Lots of dough, but the value is there, especially for the guy that wants a turnkey project. Guys out east here are paying as much as 25k for 1000 improvers. For slightly less than that you get 200 hp and can still trail ride.

longshot, don't forget about the 460.00 clutch kit that comes with the installation price, now your down to 600.00 for the labor to install, test and fine tune for the customer, not a bad price at all for what you get.
yamahnator, trail version is 190 hp guaranteed or your money back, can easily be boosted to 260+ hp with race gas still going thru the factory quiet exhaust cannister, with stock pistons and head gasket. if you want to change to lower compression pistons, and do some other things breaking 300 hp isn't a problem. but we are targeting the trail consumer version of this kit, it is hands down the coolest thing you could ever drive on a trail. jeff

went to see the new yamahas tonight in milwaukee. i thought the blue rage and silver vector looked pretty cool. what were your favorites? jeff

Back