• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Primary clutch weights

pro_stock_1000

Veteran
Hi,

I'm not sure if you guys call them weights, cam arms or flyweights, but I was wondering if the yamaha stock clutch can adapt to artic cat's weights? I'm not to familar with yamaha's clutching yet so I just tought I'd ask the question.

I know that artic cat as some nice shifting curves on certain weights and just wanted to try out some setup's with artic cat products that I already have.

The same question also would be for the use of artic cat spring's in the yamaha clutch?

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to ask....

Thanks

I think somebody makes a pin kit to allow that...Dalton or Super Torquer probably has something. I have heard of guys doing this with Cat and Poo weights.

SLP makes a pin kit to run Pol. or AC or comet weights

I have one that I'm not using
You can get them form hi-performace engineering or slp

Team ind. Sells a pin kit also. We have used them a few times with pol 10-60 weights and other adjustable weights. Team also sells springs compatible for the yamaha clutch. The polaris and cat springs will not work in the yamaha primary with out modification of the clutch.

Thunder product doesn't have them
Team gets them from slp. because they use the mtx weights with there clutch set ups

Mtx weight 62gram with 1gram rivet in tip

Back