• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Problem is driving me nuts!

blgs-rx- if you are cutting out when you land hard i bent my floats so they lower when I had my RX-1 then it quit flooding when you landed hard,mine would sometimes stall but this fixed it.

aja636 said:
I have a 2007 with a stage 1 Cpr Turbo kit that does the exact same thing. I have figured out in a drag race it cuts out at around 900 foot, consistently. Also after letting out of the throttle on the trail, and after hitting a heavy bump. Been killing me to find out what is causing it. I have already bought a wiring harness to replace thinking maybe something rubbed through.

I do know I am rich in the settings, 9.5-1, 10-1 on boost.
You guys thinking it might be the same thing??

thanks

aj

This is far too rich !!

stalling

After talking with Benji I think I found my problem. Now my idle A/F is 13.2 to 1. If I can get another ride in to find out it would be great. I rode fior 3 weeks in Quebec this season and I could not use the boost at all any of the 3 different trips. I really wanted to but I could not so I am really looking forward to trying her out again. Thanks again Benji for all your help. What I did to get the idle mixture from 11 to 1 up to 13 to 1 was lower mode #1 setting much lower than the recomended 1.5 or 2 settings but then again every sled is a little different I guess. Now I will put back on the Vortech valve and pray for snow somewhere to try her out. I even lowered boost from 10.5 pounds to 8.0 pounds when I had this problem but now I am back to 10.5 pounds using three head gaskets. Maybe this time I can finally use the boost like it was meant to be.

Thanks again Benji.

Back