• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prostar motor

baggs66

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 apex gt
Do you guy's think the new polaris prostar motor with 203 hp will be the 4- stroke motor that they use in their sled that the mags are starting to rumor polaris is coming out with? Also did anyone see the new belt drive clutches with what looks to be 4 gears, said they were factory testing, but for who?

Rumor has it that it is a new triple 4 stroke turbo, maybe competing against the Ace 900t or even the Yammi 998t, who really knows, I have not seen this belt drive clutches with gears you speak of, I have seen the belt drive for the chaincase replacement though.

Rumor has it that it is a new triple 4 stroke turbo, maybe competing against the Ace 900t or even the Yammi 998t, who really knows, I have not seen this belt drive clutches with gears you speak of, I have seen the belt drive for the chaincase replacement though.
Belt drive is on hypersports fb page, very impressive, the motor is in the new polaris slingshot

Back