• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Push turbo kit

kbturbo

I'm new to the site, but have been poking around for quite some time. I saw a company named push, makes a turbo kit for the nytro but only adds 45hp. Its cheaper than the others, but I know how the saying goes, "you get what you pay for" I have an 09 nytro with 300mi, so I don't get too much riding time, but would like a turbo kit for it.

What are your recomendations?

Is it possible to find a used turbo kit for it?

Thanks in advance!

I was also wondering the same thing? I read somewhere that the push turbo used bushings instead of bearings but not sure if this is correct or if one is better than the other. I think that 180hp would be just right for the riding I do.

I don't know about the Push-Turbo, but i run a MCX180 kit on my Nytro and it works gooood. Great throttle response and no turbo lag. Just pure power. I love it!

Fpp makes 200 hp turbo kits for a good price and its a bolt on no engine shime. They also a site sponsor visit their web site. My brother got their kit and its awsome.

I saw the price jump also what is going on with that? I was really excited about this kit for the price and now back to the drawing board for that price.

I feel the same way about that price. I was waiting to get some feedback on FPP's turbo before I bought, but I don't want to spend that kind of money. If you look on Turbo addictions site(site sponsor) they are selling complete kits for diesel trucks for under 3k. If someone gets a good kit on the market for under 3k it puts alot more people in the market. I just think they're hosing everyone. I really was considering FPP's but not after the 1k increase.

I am also hopeing to get a kit for around 3K. Maybe after this season the prices will drop.

YamaMTX said:
I saw the price jump also what is going on with that? I was really excited about this kit for the price and now back to the drawing board for that price.

2x that what the h*** i was excited to but not now with that price hike over night :die

Dimebag said:
I don't know about the Push-Turbo, but i run a MCX180 kit on my Nytro and it works gooood. Great throttle response and no turbo lag. Just pure power. I love it!

X 2 just put on mine. Like it ;)!

Yeah, I like it.

Would absolutely recommend you to go with a MCX instead of the push turbo kit because of the opportunity to upgrade later if you should want more power .

The MCX 180 kit uses the same turbo as both the 240 and 270 kits, and it isn't that expensive to upgrade if you want more in the future.

But trust me, you won't be dissapointed either way..
;)!

How much for this kit in the US and who sells it. I was interested in this kit before I saw the FPP kit. Can you run the MCX at sea level on pump gas?

Back