• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quebec Lanaudiere

towing

Expert
Hi guys
Just to let you know that the season is well started here ;)!

I have already 500miles rode in 3 rides here since 27 december in St-Zenon area. A snow cover of 13" to 15" right now that give decent conditions but on the thin side, we hope for more and if the forecast are good, we have a 6" to 8" on the way for thursday

I share with you this really nice video ride-report done by dantheskidoo from snowrider.ca. It report his ride from yesterday 7-1-2012 in St-Donat and the outstanding scenery of the black Mountain. Must be seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7b-WL1DdTM

:Rockon:

Alain

Very nice! Starting to look into heading to Quebec for the free weekend in February. This area looks good.

Just got back from a 400 mile ride there, stayed in St Micheal area rode into St Donat area, trails are decent considering lack of snow. Looking forward to going again soon. Love my new Apex !!

Good to see you reporting on this site again Alain!! I have been following your posts on quebec rider and everything is looking good up there. We will be heading up this weekend for a ride in the st zenon area! Hope to see you there!

Thank you guys :Rockon:

Nice to read you JROCK, I know they get at least 4" of new snow by now in the north should have somemore tomorroy...

From the feed back a get this week on the french forums, conditions are good during the week but the last week end gave ruff conditions especially on sunday: mild temp+ soft snow+ alot traffic...

With some more snow, -15C max temp for the next week-end I would expect better trail conditions than last one but until the playground expand with the new snow I still would expect pretty much traffic on the north trails...

I will probably be in the area next sunday...

Enjoy your trip and bring back some pics ...

:letsnow:

Alain

I will take some pics alain and try to report back here! Were also planing another ride thursday,friday,saturday of next week! With the new snow yesterday and today and cold temps things should really start to open up!

Back