• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quebec Trail Reports

Let's stick to snowmobiles, removing unrelated posts

Also moving to proper forum

If you buy passes for the whole season make sure you put something over it so they can't steal it. I had mine stolen right off my sled in daylight while I was having lunch. I didn't know it was missing until I got pulled over by the trail warden. Try and explain that in French. Wasn't fun.

That's a first I hear. Always a pain to remove season pass with heat gun and goo gone as its purposely made to be hard to remove in one peace. Would love to know their trick. :)

Not sure what they want to do with it since the unique number on the sticker has to correlate with a rest of the pass that you need with you to show matching number with receipt.

I’ll be riding the La Cabanon 27-30.
Figured I’ll stay on the north trails if the southern part gets affected by the upcoming weather.
Either way there will be trails to ride.
Any members that will be there during that time, make yourself known!!!
First beer is on me!!!!!

I’ll be riding the La Cabanon 27-30.
Figured I’ll stay on the north trails if the southern part gets affected by the upcoming weather.
Either way there will be trails to ride.
Any members that will be there during that time, make yourself known!!!
First beer is on me!!!!!
Today's ride ! north of Le cabanon :)
IMG_5208.PNG

IMG_5209.PNG

IMG_5207.PNG

IMG_5210.PNG

Freezing rain today. :(

Supposed to snow 10cm next Friday. Fingers crossed.

Back