• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Question for Rage/Vector owners???

Rage 2005 Yamaha : The dealership could not confirm that the track is a camoplast as theowner is out with the flu. So far the track has been super on the harpack for hookup. I believe the hookup tends to push harder in the corners than the 1.25 but if you use the throttle it can be controlled rather easily. I am going to go with bergstrom skegs,skisavers and his shims to see if this will help to control the push in the corners. I will contact the dealer and confirm the manufacturer of the track. It looks like a ripsaw but iwill have him confirm it. :4STroke:

I use bergstrom with the shims and love them also the ski saver...as far as pushing in the corners...if its real icey I think most sleds push when its real slick especially if you use studs the front end will tend to slide thru the corners your only hope would be a very sharp carbide to help prevent that from happening.

Rage 2005 Yamaha : Just got off of the phone with my dealer. Yes the track is a camoplast. Took to the logging roads last night as we have 8 to 10 " of fresh powder . The track performed great. The only regret i have was not swapping the stock skiis for the 05 Mtn. skiis as the front dives if you let off the gas to much. Otherwise i love this sled. Head to Chassell to see the drags, supposed to be some RX Turbos there. Thanks for the info on bergstroms i will be ordering from him shortly. Happy sledding and again thank you for the info.

Back