• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Question for those with the 136 in tip stretch kit from OFT

raginyamaha said:

The spacer I used was for a stock Nytro XTX (P/N 8ES-47419-00-00).
You'll probably want the wheel (P/N 8FS-47310-01-00), Washer (P/N 90201-10038-00), Nut (P/N 95602-10200-00), and Bolt (P/N 90105-10233-00) as well.

in the yamaha accessory catalog you'll find the wheels that will work,ran my extension without wheels at first,got 400 miles out of my sliders,i feel wheels are a must.i had to take a file to both of my sliders to get the extensions to fit,just figured the guy running the extruder shears was having a bad day :drink:

yea i got just some standard spacers and matching wheels. i think the spacers were from an attak skid but the worked out.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    420.2 KB · Views: 77
raginyamaha said:
yea i got just some standard spacers and matching wheels. i think the spacers were from an attak skid but the worked out.

That should do it! Mine were a little further back bolted into the swing arm.

Sliders for OFT 136 extensions

I can't seem to find sliders that just fit of the shelf on the oft 136 extensions. I got 136 inch hyfax (SMA-8CW92-70-HP) and they were about 1.75 inches too short. I just got my hands on some XTX sliders that I am planning on trimming down, but does anyone have a part number for ones that just fit out of the box?

Thanks!

Re: Sliders for OFT 136 extensions

nothingman1020 said:
I can't seem to find sliders that just fit of the shelf on the oft 136 extensions. I got 136 inch hyfax (SMA-8CW92-70-HP) and they were about 1.75 inches too short. I just got my hands on some XTX sliders that I am planning on trimming down, but does anyone have a part number for ones that just fit out of the box?

Thanks!

I always bought the XTX slides and trimmed them. They're only about $3 more than the 121" slides.

Re: Sliders for OFT 136 extensions

nothingman1020 said:

Thanks!

1.75" from the end of the rail or 1.75" short from where you want them? They should end up short of the rail end so they don't catch the clips in reverse.

Back