• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rapid bike PDA software.

mulot30th

Lifetime Member
Website
youtube.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 thundercat
apex mountain crracing 174
apex blower 136 for asphalt racing
osp drag race sled (apex engine based)
Does not work correctly with my new IPAQ pocket pc with a screen resolution of 480x640.

But it works with my older pocket PC (toshiba e750).

DO anyone know if I can get the communication protocols used by the rapidbike box so I could develop my own PDA software?

Or is the manufacturer aware of the problem and will release a patch soon?

thank you

Mine will not work with the SMT 5800 PDA phone(Verizon wireless) I just got either. It will load the software and connect with the Blue tooth but it will not allow me to scroll through the map boxes at all.... This will not allow me to make any changes...

Seems like a user interface issue to me...... No one seems to have an answer for me....

Sapling said:
Mine will not work with the SMT 5800 PDA phone(Verizon wireless) I just got either. It will load the software and connect with the Blue tooth but it will not allow me to scroll through the map boxes at all.... This will not allow me to make any changes...

Seems like a user interface issue to me...... No one seems to have an answer for me....

Almost samething here...

WE NEED the communication protocols of that RB3 box!

I will write a simple and useful program that will work with newer Pocket PCs if I can get my hands on this protocols.

ANYONE?

Okay I sent Dim sports an email explaining my problems.

Hope they will respond.

Anyone have their download section passwords? they may already have an update?

MulotTurbo said:

Hope they will respond.

You have mail!

MulotTurbo said:

Hope they will respond.

Maybe they have an update for the Pro Lite for PC also, mine "rpm hold function" is greyed out.

TBird - so you did get hold of the Pro Lite at last, but still not working, hmmm gotta advice my friend to buy the PRO edition right away.

rxrider said:
TBird - so you did get hold of the Pro Lite at last, but still not working, hmmm gotta advice my friend to buy the PRO edition right away.

I got it day before yesterday, now i have the function in the meny but it it disabled.
Agreed, and you get the bluetooth also :).

Still need the fix for the pda software...

Don't want to have to bring the laptop with me all winter.....

I am in communication with DIMSPORTS which manufacture the RB3 and devellop the software and we are working to get it running on the newer PDA like mine..

I do have a IPAQ 210 and the current version of RB3 pda software does not run correctly on this pda.

Mulot

Can you get me the email that you contacted them with so I can get them to work on mine as well??

Thanks

Sap

Back