• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Really struggling with this code 20

KnappAttack

24X ISR World Drag Racing Champion
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
Changed both MAP sensors with working sled. Checked all wires and connections and am still getting a code 20 with flashing yellow warning. Any one have anything that might help? Trying to get ready to leave for UP on Wed next week. Ran fine on dyno. Pulled it off and now have this code 20 flashing. Thought it just could be a stuck code and used HAMMERS sticky above on how to get rid of the codes to no avail. Mike Knapp#17

code 20

have manual and looks like intake air pressure sensor is on top of the fuel rail above the pressure regulator, and intake air on brake handle side of air box, do have manual on how to test each circuit.
call me if you need more info at 518-643-9439 ask for chris, new york
ckm

Mike ,deconnect your ground of efi box and bypass this sensor...........
start the engine and stop the engine!reconnect the sensor(center on top trhottle bodies)and reconnect your ground of efi box .the code is removed!
bye!

Thanks ultimate. I talked with Jeff Simon last night and he told me to do about the same thing. I just disconnected the efi controller, reconnected the stock wires, and got rid of the code. Also put back on original sensors and all seems good again. It pays to ask. Thank You!!!

Back