• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear shock 2012 vector ltx

On the 12 Vector LTX (monoshock II rear suspension) the knob on the shock changes the rebound dampening, not compression. 20 clicks counterclockwise is minimum, 11 clicks is standard and 3 clicks is the maximum.

I looked in my owners manual (2014 LTX) and it seems like the same model can have different suspensions.....weird. On the model that has an outboard gas reservoir the knob adjusts the compression and on models (like mine) the knob adjusts rebound.

Learn something new every day.....thanks!

I looked in my owners manual (2014 LTX) and it seems like the same model can have different suspensions.....weird. On the model that has an outboard gas reservoir the knob adjusts the compression and on models (like mine) the knob adjusts rebound.

Learn something new every day.....thanks!

That is weird and something I have never heard of before. When you say "outboard reservoir" are you saying/implying those equipped with a gas/air shock like a Fox shock or something different?

Also curious, knowing that European models are different sometimes, if that is the reason why for the 2 different suspensions?

Does anyone know what the rear shock spring rate is for a 2012 Vector (short track)? They have a Soki shock, not a KYB like the Apex.

Not to hijack but this seem like a somewhat appropriate place.... I have an XTX with the air shock. Came with a manual pump that has a mount but I can't find where the recommended place to mount the pump is. Or does it not mount on the sled?

Not to hijack but this seem like a somewhat appropriate place.... I have an XTX with the air shock. Came with a manual pump that has a mount but I can't find where the recommended place to mount the pump is. Or does it not mount on the sled?

Mount it on the belt guard.

Back