• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear shock air pump

RX1 PCW

I have a new 2015 viper mtx 162 and would like to put more air presure in rear shock. Where can I get a pump and do I have to have the weight of the skid when putting air in?

With they come with the snowmobile when they are new. Look in the tool bag that is mounted on the tunnel. If yours has been lost or misplaced you can Google “Fox air pump” to find many options for purchasing a replacement. It’s recommended that you add air with all of the weight taken off the suspension. Two pound increments should be noticeable and 5-6 pound increments would be considered a significant change. -PeeWee

You can buy digital air pumps for 50.00 I like the digital is easier to see with my older eyes:) Ditto on being suspended. Any weight on shock will change the reading . id say 130 to 150 psi depending on you weight for rear shock.

Back