• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rear suspension question

Re: sled

summitking said:
I already have the shock in my sled and it made a big difference its way mroe controlable. I heard something about moving the rear sicor arm to make the skid couple faster to.

Summitking, What shock is this that you are talking about ?

Do not use the M10......!

Yes it will keep the front end down, however the sled will feel like a complete pos in any boondocking scenario. I have the stock skid and my buddy has a live axle M10 with the BC mount plates and the whole setup. I would not trade him unless it was for the trail ride up. 10X more rider input required for manuverability...my 02 cents

sled

Its the Venture MP shock its a aluminum bodies gas shock and its so much better then the stock one .. Its controlable now

my ekholm weighs 44lbs on my apex,eze ride looks like the rails will bend,they look pretty light

Attachments

• chrome it 2.jpg
    chrome it 2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 73
granted i dont have a boosted sled, my ekholm has treated me awesome! i would be willing to sell it for the right price. its only got 5-600 miles on it.

Back