• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Red Relay

ryama

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder R-TX
Can some one please tell me more about this "Red fuel pump relay" ? I have gone to my dealer,, and he new nothing about it. I want to replace it but do not know where to get it.

Got my wifes at Pats Yamaha in Greenland MI. Has worked purfect since.

ryama said:
Can some one please tell me more about this "Red fuel pump relay" ? I have gone to my dealer,, and he new nothing about it. I want to replace it but do not know where to get it.

What dealer did you go to? I'm in K-W too and want to grab one.

Got my wifes at Pats Yamaha in Greenland MI. Has worked purfect since.

02xtreme said:
ryama said:

What dealer did you go to? I'm in K-W too and want to grab one.

Went to Tri City Cycle this morning to get one,had to order it. Bought mirrors and handlebar gauntlets while I was there. Now if just this rain would go away. :o| :o|

What's the story with "The RED RELAY"? I have a 2011 Apex that I purchased last year. It was a new leftover. I only have 500 miles! Is this only for certain years?

Since the relays are not always in a particular order , varying from year to year does anyone know the color wire that goes to the fuel pump relay?

Is there not a generic part number for this relay? Why can't we go to Napa and just buy a Bosch version? A buddy had issues with his Doo relays and we just bought Bosch versions and they have been perfect

Back