• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rev vs fx Nytro

I have also heard with my own ears the REV GUYS ADMITING, yes ADMITING! The Nytro was a better riding sled then there Revs. I also believe is going to give the XP all it can handel in the rough stuff as well.

a7m266d said:
I feel alot of guys that get the RTX probably should get the FX Nytro and they will probably complain the RTX is to stiff.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was wondering about the valving difference between these two machines. At my age, I think the standard FX would suit me fine. I can ride pretty hard, but probably not as insane as a 24 yr. old Blair Morgan type. I really like those SOQI piggy backs too. ;)!

Here is a link to snowmobile journalist Jerry Bassett's blog on the REV and FX Nytro along with the rest of the Yamahas. Scroll down and read. I know it is just another journalist's view so take it for what it is worth.

http://snowmobilia.blogspot.com/

Back