• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Reynolds Motor Sports gave me a smoking deal.

STINKFINGER

Extreme
Got a killer price on a GT.

They bent over backwards to make sure i was happy with the sled i picked. They had 3 on the floor that all had some scratches/boot marks, minor but i could not deal with it. So they pulled the only one they had left in the crate and put there senior guy on it for set up.

the parts manager, the service manager, the finance guy,and the owner of the place all made me feel like my satisfaction was top priority.

I highly recomend if you are looking for a great end of season deal you go in and see them.

STINKFINGER said:
Got a killer price on a GT.

They bent over backwards to make sure i was happy with the sled i picked. They had 3 on the floor that all had some scratches/boot marks, minor but i could not deal with it. So they pulled the only one they had left in the crate and put there senior guy on it for set up.

the parts manager, the service manager, the finance guy,and the owner of the place all made me feel like my satisfaction was top priority.

I highly recomend if you are looking for a great end of season deal you go in and see them.
Yea i am glad they are finally concerned with customer relationship it has been some time sense they gave a #*$&@,thats why i chose to drive 6 hrs to Garys,but reynolds has dumped some people from certain areas that may have been a help to them,so how much did they let it go for.

Its crazy to think that there is USED apexs on the showroom floors already..

Why do people but such an expensive sled and then sell it right away??Just doesnt make sense to me

THEY SUCK>>>>>They want to blow a couple sleds out so they kiss some #*$&@. Go in there and try to buy a sled at the beginning of the season or a snow check and you'll be singing a differant tune. Also just wait till you need some warenty work....you have to threaten to blow the building up just to get someone who gives a crap.

Silverbullet said:
THEY SUCK>>>>>They want to blow a couple sleds out so they kiss some #*$&@. Go in there and try to buy a sled at the beginning of the season or a snow check and you'll be singing a differant tune. Also just wait till you need some warenty work....you have to threaten to blow the building up just to get someone who gives a crap.
Wow you said what i was thinking,but i gave them the benifit of a dought,only because they have changed alot of there stakk,well actually alot of there staff went to wilderness sports in sanford,imagine that!!

Although I have bashed them on these boards before - I'm beginning to change my opinion. I went to the service department several times this year and was very pleased. The new service manager, Eric, is great. Even though I bought the sled at Ken's in Norway I ended up going to Reynolds for any service because it's so convenient for me. They really went out of their way for me a couple of times considering I didn't buy from them. For example, not only did they give me the red accessary idler wheels to replace the bad 06 wheels, but they also gave me a set of 05 wheels to keep as a 2nd backup just in case. This was at no charge to me. I don't know if the sales department has changed at all from the past, but I'm very confident in the service department now.

I do not want to give out the price. I will say it was below any price I have seen here, or may be I should say it was a new sled at a used GT price.

Plus this has been the worst winter in twenty years according to the local ski areas.

As far as dealing with the people at Reynolds , you need to know who to talk to there.

I would also like to add like any dealer they are in business to make money and we as buyers are in the business to save money. If you do not have the stomach for the game then don't play it.

this is the best time of year to buy a sled.
I will also add because i have seen the dealer prices on the 07's , the dealer invoice on all sleds has gone up over a grand. you will not see the deep cuts in price that we are seeing this year on the 06's. It apperas to me that yamaha knows they have a winner and to ride one next year it is going to cost more.

Silverbullet said:

I've bought several sleds there, going back to the early 80s. Calvin is a friend of my uncles, and maybe thats why I was treated well, but treat me well they did. And lets face it, they didn't get to be as big as they are by not being good guys. Alot of enthusiasts work there, guys who actually ride the equipment they sell, that counts for a lot to me.

Why wouldnt you give the price - if you payed more than 8350 you got ripped off - the rtx is a better sled.

I guss that I also do not understand not revealing the price. If you come online and crow about what a great deal, and outstanding service, be prepaired to put up or have the BS flag thrown. Makes one wonder.

Maybe you are confused as to what site you were trying to hit. Are looking for the dealers site, maybe the customer testament area?

I cant speak for anyone other than myself, but I trade in every year IF there is a step up in technology or design changes. The $3,500.00 average is part of the cost of riding the latest and greatest for the year. This year I will not be making the move, as I can not justify the cost to go to the GT (not enought additional benifits).

Most stealers are the same IMHO. As long as a buck is there they are your pal. No buck NO pal.

I agree with the price thing. Probably just the dealer getting some free advertising on the TY site.

sorry I stirred some of you up by not giving a price. I can't see anything good coming from my telling the selling price. I was just so pleased with what they did for me that i wanted others in my area to know that if they want a good deal to check them out. I really put them through the ringer on this deal and it was on and off several times. In the end we struck a deal and even though they gave the thing away they still treated me like i paid full price. Again my apologize. Yes, for a minute i thought i was on another website..............doo -talk or hcs.

+

lol, it was so good he is speachless............

Or maybe he forgot it...............

Or just doesnt know what he paid, just the monthly nut.........

Or the stealer has photos that involve farm animals.........

OOOORRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back