• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rhino Doors

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
Just purchased my first UTV, a 2006 Rhino 660 and so far I really like it. However, the wife does not like the low door height and has asked if I can get some different doors that are taller to make her feel more secure while riding. I have searched and found some here and there but all of the companies are either out of business or they want $600+ for a set of doors.
Does anyone know of a replacement door with a taller profile or a kit/parts that can be added to the stock doors to make them taller?
Thanks,
Mills

Just purchased my first UTV, a 2006 Rhino 660 and so far I really like it. However, the wife does not like the low door height and has asked if I can get some different doors that are taller to make her feel more secure while riding. I have searched and found some here and there but all of the companies are either out of business or they want $600+ for a set of doors.
Does anyone know of a replacement door with a taller profile or a kit/parts that can be added to the stock doors to make them taller?
Thanks,
Mills

That such an old body style, might be better off fabbing your own.

I have an idea in mind for adding to the stock doors with a two-sided panels I make out of bead rolled aluminum sheet I have left over from the racecar days.

last guy that wanted doors for a utv got them fabbed for less than 1/2 the price of buying them around here but he wanted full doors for plowing. brothers high school tec class made them for cost of materials.

Back