• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ride / handling and schmidt bros. sway bar

doc 4 stroke

Veteran
looking to transform the phazers ride and handling in a major way ! i have a sc5 rear skid for it and a set of fox floats for out front but was wondering if someone on ty has tried the sway bar from scmidt brothers ? your input would be appreciated !!
thanks in advance
doc

I put a swaybar off a phazer GT on my base model phazer. Made a very noticable difference in stability in corners. The FX and base models with the metal links to connect to a-arms are 14mm and the GT with the plastic blocks on a-arms are 15mm and it was cheap compared to the 500 dollars schmit sway.

I have one and love it. It makes trail riding much better. The stability in cornering is night and day difference. Side hilling is also improved. It takes a lot of the chassis roll out. It is probably the best mod I did to my phazer(tied with changing skis). Throw on some aggressive skis, I have usi spx with 8 inch carbides, and it rails corners. I've been chiming in with my .02 on the sway bar for 4 years but very few people will pony up the money to try it.(which I understand 500 bones is alot) I'm glad I got one well worth it in my book. Talk to chris at schmidt bros he will explain it. There is a video on the website of a phazer with and with out it, which is pretty good.
Doc 4 stroke good luck with all your mods looks like you are well on your way to a better handling phazer.Lowering your ride height with the doo rear suspension will help alot also. ;)!

Back