• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rockmiester Procross Thunb warmer booster

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
First let me say that I have had problems with the thumb warmer on every sled(@20 different models!!) I have ever had since the 90's. Frostbit my thumb and brake finger in the U.P. in 1995 and they have never been the same. Every sled I ride, every time I ride, the thumb warmer is on full bore all the time no matter the outside temp--and it is still almost always cold. I just cant keep it warm.
It is with this problem that I approached Rockmiester about a thumb warmer booster. Sure he says, we got them!! I received the new warmer in a few days. The instructions looked lengthy but after a pre-read it is mostly telling you to not screw up the wire routing. Following instructions was pretty straight forward and the warmer was installed in no time. I chose to reroute my wire outside the throttle block for ease of installation and zip tied the booster behind my steering pad.
Upon my first ride at 0 degrees I expected my thumb to be fried off, but this was not the case. At first I was disappointed, but the longer I rode I began to realize, my thumb is not cold!!! Additionally I was able to turn my hand warmers down as I didn't need the additional heat to try to warm my thumb. My next ride in slightly warmer temps showed the same results. I went to move my sled into the garage with no gloves and I will tell you I felt the increase in temps at that time. It was far warmer than stock.
Overall I am super satisfied with the product and it helped solve the problem I fought for over 20 years.

Thanks Rockmiester!!!!

I love the hand grip and thumb booster on my Apex. I have it hooked to a switch when it starts getting to hot I just turn it off and it is set to a good temp on Regular. When I stop to take a break or start feeling cold I Boost. Great product easy to install.

Rock makes the booster/ adaptor for my japan throttle kits. At times i have to turn it to low as high gets too hot!

My thumb warmer on my zr9000 absolutely sucked big time.i have a damaged thumb from an industrial accident so I really needed a thumb warmer.i installed Rocks thumb booster today and WOW talk about been able to ride again.thanks Rock,great product.

you can get a heated bake lever from Skinz
I actually have thumb booster and heated brake lever running off the booster. Both from Rock, pretty well plug and play!

Back