• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RoczToys Customer Service

mp5

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX
Last year I lost my Thumb Boost power from my Yamaheaters. But it was near the end of the season so I basically forgot about until now. Called Roc today and he walked me through the diagnosis of all the connectors with my multimeater. Turned out the actual Thumb Boost Module was the culprit.

Gotta say, Roc was excellent to deal with on the phone. His customer service is second to none...and I have been using his Yamaheaters for 5 yrs now, and I was treated like a brand new customer who hadn't even bought his kit yet. Packaged up a new one and sent it out 20 mins later.....Thanks buddy..you Roc

X2,
Last fall I order yamaheaters for my 2013 nytro, I had trouble with one of the wire connection not matching thebyamaheaters, apparently Yamaha change a wire connector on the nytro in 2013 and a quick call to Roc got it straightened out.. His customer service is the best I’ve seen..

Back