• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rode Phazer

I rode the Phazer, and If I was made of money and could have lots of sleds to play with I would buy one, but for my regular riding style it is to slow for me, but It sure would be nice on the back 40 (acres) IMO

Munising or UP trails in general-No
Gaylord area trails-Yes
If I did most of my riding at my fictional cottage in the Parry Sound/Dorset area of Ontario-Hell Yes
Northern Ontario-No

If the phazer ever gets a 120-140hp engine it could be my next sled

It looks very fun to ride on DVD.. looks super light.. and flickable..

time will tell..

I did notice in the vidio it looked like it didnt handle that well.. it was going about half the speed of the apex... and the rider was handing off the side and still wanted to ski lift..

i'm getting one just trying to decide what flavor.cant wait to fly down the power lines with it.

The Venture Lite seat was more comfortable for me. I couldn't ride the Phazer for a 200 mile day, but it is easy to stand up and ride.

yes i thought it was a tad hard but i wouldnt be sitting long either.they might even soften it up in production.i would probally redo mine and rise it more for quicker transition's.

Someone needs to call Yamaha and let them know that Rich is gonna be durability testing a Phazer for them. ;)!

I agree alot with what's above. On one hand I love the ergos for aggressive riding. But for long distance ride comfort it won't beat the Attak. The Mtn. Lite is the one I keep clicking on Yamaha'a web site.

:D crewchief....thats a job i wouldnt mind.i hope that it stays together longer then the attak.i traded in my attak last fri. for a 04 road star warrior so i'll be excited to get a phazer to throw around.now i have the warrior for when i want to putt around and my r1 for wheelies.now if spring would get here :o|

Back