• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Vector Dissapointed

Thanks! That wil help me in deciding based on price when I'm looking...either stick to '05+ or look for an earlier one thats cheap enough that it would be worth putting a Cat skid in. I think if I go with a Vector, I'd have to find a low mileage '04 $2000 or more below used '05 prices to make it worth my while, and I doubt I'll find that...but you never know. Thanks for the info.

Jim

There are no "04" Vectors. They came out for this present riding season "04-05".

As for the ski design, I personally have no issues with it. But the stock wear bars are pretty much worthless. I just put a set of 6 inch USI Shaperbars on......and what a difference! My Vector now handles like its on rails.....on ice OR in the slop. The concave design of the shaperbars hold onto and channel the snow for unmatched handling characteristics.

They're definately worth the extra money.

Back