• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Vector Pricing?

Vector pricing

Hopefully the 7600 is OTD. My blue ER was 6800 plus. Came to 7600 ttl. with no haggling. That was the price given over the phone.

Re: Vector pricing

twomorestrokes said:
Hopefully the 7600 is OTD. My blue ER was 6800 plus. Came to 7600 ttl. with no haggling. That was the price given over the phone.

OTD price. No sales tax in NH.

pricing

Sounds like a good price to me. Never hurts to look around. I work 1/4 mile from a huge new showroom that deals in everything but Cat, but I saved 1,500 bucks by making a phone call to a dealer not quite so close! The close dealer was more interested in showing off their new digs than they were in selling a sled.

Don't go too far away and get stung if you need warranty work...

I don't think that's too bad a price.
Dealers around here (northeast PA) were selling them for 7600-7900.
I picked-up a Rage yesterday for 7650.

8000 out the door including taxes, title, registration, trail permit, also got 400 in accessories.... on a brand new blue vector er....

Hey Rumble where in Hopkinton are you? I live in Contoocook. Over by the red barn near the Concord line. I paid $7500 for mine otd and got $800 in acc, $, ;)! I spring ordered from Pittsburg Motor Sports. Vince is great to deal with, nice guy. We should hook up sometime and go for a ride. :Rockon: :4STroke: Havnt realy got to try her yet just a short 2 mile ride down the trail. So far so good i guess

In work at a dealer in Central Minnesota. We are selling them for $7549 with the 400 in accessories, and $7349 without accessories. Negotiate the price or accessories, you should get the accessories for that price.

Back