• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX Warrior suspension Bang

I had it as well. I would have described it as less than a bang, but definately made a slight noise. I was not concerned as I figured it was normal for this suspension. The reduction gear noise bothers me more but we all know what this is so we dismiss it.

I don't know if this was posted before, so here it goes.

I have often thought that certain metal noises from my track/slide rail was due to build-up of ice breaking loose. But I have recently discovered the real source of the irregular knocking type noise.

It was the part on the skid where the center ski shock mounts. This piece is a heavy bar that connects the two rails at the very front and is also where the shock mounts are. Mine was loose and I couldn't tell when the sled was sitting still because of the weight on the mount from the shock.

Just a thought for those that might have experience this metal noise also.

Eskimo

Suspension bang.

I get it if the FRA is set to light. Set it to medium and decrease the rear shock setting one position for a simular ride.

Back