• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sc 10 III installed Pic

My SC10-3 ride excellent, probably 10 times better than the Yamaha Suspension.. I have owned my high $$ suspensions in the past and I would have to say that this SC10-3 rides just as good if not better than any of those.

Christmas2007056.jpg

Jack_Shaft said:
Boomer said:
Dave, Please post some install instructions.

You need only round up a sled with the same SC-10 III (or II, or whatever you have) and measure the points back from the axle and down from the top of the tunnel, as shown in the attached sketch.

You could simplify this procedure (if an SC-10 sled is not available) by removing your ProAction skid and placing it on the floor next to the SC-10 III and aligning the rearmost point of the rear idlers. You can then measure the difference in the "at rest" positions of the FR & RR torque arms positions. I would be somewhat weary of this however, since many skids tend to "spring back" when removed from a sled.

The best bet is to go find a sled with an SC-10 III in it, fill-in the blanks as per the attached drawing and go to it.

-Rob

Rob do you have these measurements. Thanks Paul

Paul I have a sc3 in excllent shape.I can bring it to muni if you would like to see it.

Ryan I got the 06 iq witht he walker evans cheap. Wish I would have seen this yesterday. Paul

Ok so I'm in the process of doing to sc10II upgrade, I have the front holes drilled. I back them up just a little. about a 1/16" to have it quare on the plate. So for adding the plates inside the tunnel is this purely to eat up the space? do u guys remove the stock steel plates?because the front steel plate has a jog in it. Now on my 06 Attak the front holes are a little lower and a little foward from the stock holes. From what Ive read people were saying that the holes were lower and rearward?

Thanks

Guys how much room do you have in your tunnels when the install is done? does anyone have pics from the inside of the tunnel from the back? just wondering if I can move the suspension in the tunnel at the back mounts about an 1" ?I'm thinking there still should be about 2" - 2 1/4" clearance if i move the skid in 1".I hate to have the plates sticking out like 6". I'm going to use the stock plates and weld in the extra that's needed.

Back