• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

scam?

hahahaha Love it, I was just looking through craigslist and found two 08 mtx nytros with a trailer for $5400. I think it said they were brand new or like 50 miles. Too funny, all you have to do is deposit the money into a ebay account and yadda yadda yadda. Some people simply amaze me :drink:

OldBlue#2 said:
I'm going with scam. I'm pretty sure I seen that sled for sale on ebay not too long ago.

Definanlty a scam. And it was on craigslist mid summer and the Buy it Now price was $14000.

Was it this one???? Load rite trailer included!! 2009 Yamaha FX Nytro XTX only 76 mi.& - $4000 (Oregon Craigslist)

This was the guys two responses to me!

Hi,

Shipping is included in the price. I'm the original owner and it's in excellent condition (mechanical and cosmetically) NO issues.I can assure you will not be disappointed. Oh...and the title is clear. Like i said before I'll explain the eBay Buyer Protection Program concept, their website is ( http://ebay.com/coverage/index.html ). They are a chain of online marketplace and they offer their services for craigslist users too. The sale will be through eBay Buyer Protection Program, meaning that they will hold and insure your money until receipt of the sled in good condition. You receive the sled and you have 10 days to inspect it and see if it's exactly as described. If you decide to keep it, you let them know and they will transfer the payment to me, if you decide to return it, they will give you a full refund back and return the sled on my cost. So you can be sure the sled is exactly as described because i wouldn't sell something that i know it will be returned and loose extra money. The inspection period is starting from the day you will receive the sled. The shipping cost is already included in the price listed on craigslist so you don't have to worry about that. eBay will send you an invoice at your email in which you will see how to start the transaction.If you wish to purchase it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.The process is very simple, it probably looks a little complicated from what i explained but it's not.Let me know if you are still interested and if you have questions please ask, no problem.

Thank you

Paul

Hi,

It's still for sale but before i start answering your questions, i`ll have to let you know that I'm located in Oxford , ME. I don't know where you saw the sled beca use my son listed it all over the internet, in many states so we can have a chance to sell it fast. I will not require the money up front beca use you haven’t seen/inspect the sled yet. If you are not located near Oxford , ME we can arrange a safe transaction through eBay Buyer Protection. I guess you use d eBay Buyer Protection Program before, if you didn't let me know beca use i met people that never use d it and i will explain how it works in detail. I've use d eBay many times and i have a good feedback that can be checked ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback ). Also let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you

Paul

I originally saw that post too here locally on Craigslist, and then saw it again with a BROOKLYN, NY location. I was like...Brooklyn? If that isn't a red flag what is?

Pathetic the amount of energy people put into scamming other people out of money. :die

Sure is a scam. If you go to sledfinds.com and look under the Yamaha Nytro section...this sled is listed for sale in like 5 other states as well. Alaska, New Orleans, Missouri etc.

Turns out it's not a scam. I contacted him and he agreed to swap it for the bridge I've been trying to sell. LOL

Back