• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

(Season 08/09) - Cody

Cody

Expert
Well it snowed about 2 inches a few days ago so i rode it around the yard got a grand total of a whopping 1.2 kms! lol it got me all excited though dangit :p BTW: This pictures from last year the first day i got it :)

Attachments

• Picture 337.jpg
    Picture 337.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 175

woot i went riding today! sorry no pictures because i didnt do anything cool or see anything cool riding around the farm once haha but anyways 10.6KM runs pretty good got them to stiffin the spring settings and i jumped a little bit today just 3 feet of air but seems good! cant wait untill we get a real good amound of snow right now were at about 6 inches.

Hey well i did a fair bit of riding but it wasnt on my yamaha :O uh oh what did i get!

Well to answer ur question i got a 2009 Ski-Doo MXZ TNT 500SS (597cc) and to be honest i couldnt be any happier except for the fact that i basically have the sled out of a commision already lol to make a long story short i smoked a big rock hidin in a drift and now my a-arm is touching my shock spring on the right hand side lol.

I will get pictures up tomorrow thank you.

Ok so this season im switchin it up well my phazer wouldnt start again and my dad needed a sled and i had my heart set on this sled when we got my phazer so we ended up gettin me this one as iv stated before its out of commsion right now because i smoked a rock but it should be fixed this weekend and riding reports pictures etc will come with it so heres a few pictures of the sled and the damage.

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

And heres a photo of the other side and how its supposed to look like..
IMG_0480.jpg

Well its been a slow year sledding not much snow and my phazer not starting at beginning of the season. Then my new sled i got i hit a rock with it and lost another week or so. Then now the phazer isn't the one going back to the shop its my 500SS turns out they messed with the carbs and it runs to lean in mid ranges so its causing engine seizing. So i have to take it in and get a rebuild before i can do anymore riding with it.

And the phazer well there's just no fresh stuff to ride on where it wont overheat.

Sorry to learn about your set backs this year Cody,

You have taken some very nice photos though.

I wish you a much better year next year.

Have a great summer! ;)!

Thanks Hondo, i cant believe 2 people voted for this topic lol i completly let it slip my mind having way to much time out on the new sled oh well next year ill be sure to remember lol but this year got 1005.? KM on my TNT and 9?? on the phazer :) but next year im lookin to break my seasonal record again.

Hopefully gonna get some more snow next year. This year i think the most we had at 1 time was like a little over 1 foot.

Back