• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat Color How to Change

You can dye it. That what Hauck did to make his yellow.. Reupolstery stores sell it.. Comes in spray cans just like paint.

Local shop that does show cars, muscle. street rods ect. uses it. Its made for vinal and is a dye, not paint. They do the dashes and seats, door panels. Seems to work great but I can see if your pants are rubbing against it all the time where it would probly come off. Its not dyed all the way through but laying on top only.

:Rockon:

You can always go FULL MONTY and just change the WHOLE LOOK, better material ans a different colour...........See your local upholstery guy for help on what exately you want to do ;)!

Attachments

• service pics 900.jpg
    service pics 900.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 130
Bountyhunter,

That seat does look great. Can you specify the material? Did it hold up well, some guys are complaining about the factory stuff wrinkling. How much did you invest in that?

Thanks
Jack

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
:Rockon:

You can always go FULL MONTY and just change the WHOLE LOOK, better material ans a different colour...........See your local upholstery guy for help on what exately you want to do ;)!

very nice, where? how much?

that is hot.....

bluedevilblacky2k said:
Was wondering how to change the silver portion on the seat of my attak. not sure what to do if I can die it or what? Thanks for any help
bruce you old dog have you changed your handle again,sorry i did not post how to get the phtochop software so you can change your colors on your attak. Does anyone have software to do a phtochop so you can see what the differances are in the event you may want to change your sleds colors including the seat color?? ;)!

TK's Guys

It is FULL GRAIN LEATHER, soft and plyable but way way stronger than the stock seat.

My 06 FIREY ATTAK has over 2000 miles on it and that seat still looks like brand new.

I had a Handle Bar Pad made as well and had some other things done so I'm not sure what I paid excately, but it was around $165 CDN for the seat

Attachments

• Voyageur South Trail 008.jpg
    Voyageur South Trail 008.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Voyageur South Trail 007.jpg
    Voyageur South Trail 007.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 176
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
TK's Guys

It is FULL GRAIN LEATHER, soft and plyable but way way stronger than the stock seat.

My 06 FIREY ATTAK has over 2000 miles on it and that seat still looks like brand new.

I had a Handle Bar Pad made as well and had some other things done so I'm not sure what I paid excately, but it was around $165 CDN for the seat[/quote
>>>>
the handle bar cover he has is really nice also !! Do they make a good seat material in a candy red that would match our sleds red color a bit better ? Doesn't have to be leather but something durable and NOT slick, my old MM seat was like a slipNslide which really sucked. Hows the new yamaha seats ? Any better or still slick ? How do you like the front a-arm skid plates ? Do they collect much snow ? I like them but was afraid they'd hold alot of snow making the front even heavier ? . Your sled looks nice !

Your ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about the stock seat being slick, that's one of the reasons for the seat cover change.

BTW......This leather almost makes you STICK LIKE GLUE, It isn't a perfect match but close as it can be hard to match anything perfectly.

The A-Arm covers are great, they act like extra skis in deep snow and float you right up on top. They do make the front end FLOAT when WOT down foresty roads. Plus the added protection for the front end, I like them ;)!

Back